Monday, November 24, 2014

Memories of Africa


Every time I remember my time in Africa I smile. This beautiful continent offers such a diverse canon of sights, sounds and tastes. I only spent my time in Namibia and a tiny bit of time in South Africa. I wait for the day I return.



If you ever hope to go, I assure you life will change for you. Africa is huge and full of beauty. Yes it is a continent in growth and unfortunately injustice and corruption exist. I only wish the citizens of Africa, the ones who are fighting every day to make their continent flourish, I hope they do it.

If I can choose a country to go next, I'd choose one where I can still go see the animals and some sightseeing. So much to choose from!


Watching wildlife is amazing. And a great lodge and guide will make the experience mind blowing.
Here's a link of a great article on Africa Safari guides.

Namibia Lodges: Top Safari Lodges

This will make your Safari unforgettable: Africa Safari Guide