Thursday, November 20, 2014

Life is easier if we ask for help

What is it about us? We think we can do anything ourselves. We absolutely can yet at times we can do it much quicker, with less stress if we just ask for help. How easily we can forget!

In such a connected world, where information flows from everywhere, the answer to our questions is just a click away right? SURE?


Researching and getting informed is time consuming to say the least. Being an expatriate in France has been challenging at times and the information channels can be limited and often frustrating.
I admit I may hesistate before I ask for help at times. The more I think about this the more I realize I should work on this issue. Asking for help, is not only at times the best thing to do to save time and effort but to also connect again with the people that care for us.
Let others help, let others be there for you.
One must leave shyness, modesty or even egos on the side and let others be there for us at times.