Friday, May 22, 2015

See you in Brittany!

I'm leaving this weekend to explore Vannes, France. This is the most popular town of the Morbihan Gulf and I am sure a weekend won't be enough to discover it!

This Gulf lies between two peninsulas in the Northwestern part of France. Villages around this area have wildlife, lovely ports, old towns and beaches.
There are two islands in the Morbihan Gulf that can be reached by ferry: Ile aux Moines and Ile d'Arz. Those should be nice as well! If not I will look at them from a distance from the bay of Pointe Arrandon. 


I have heard there are daily boat trips I can reserve from Vannes.
 
I have some work to get done this weekend but 3 days is enough for sightseeing and the rest. Enjoy the weekend wherever you are! 

Wanna learn more about Brittany? check this out.
This is a yummy recipe from the region.
Enjoy the weekend wherever you are!