|My ''I got it !'' thumbs up. |
I'm confident I'm keeping up with everything without getting overwelmed, yet my blog has been neglected. The studying has taken more time and effort this month than last semester. I am such a different student than back in college. I give 100% this time and I feel very rewarded for this opportunity. I also got the chance to get 96% of my studies paid for. Vive la France and Vive me for making it happen. The study routine though is challenging. I may think I got it under control but my other half would probably laugh and differ.
- Prepare a study area in your home. A place where to get things done in peace and quiet. (your dog will like to be there next to you)
- Make a planning to get things done before deadlines
- Don't be scared to contact your teachers to ask questions
- Ask friends to revise your work (specially if it is not in your mother tongue)
- Practice before presenting in front of people
- Too much caffeine is not your friend
- Never sacrifice sleep to overworking
- Do not procrastinate! Delete that word from your brain
- Word associations are handy
- Know when to stop and take breaks
Have a lovely week!