Monday, August 15, 2016

Vacation in the south of France

A whole week has passed and vacation time in Aix en Provence and Cassis is now behind me. This is the first time I visit the region. I am loving this picture I took over at a beach where I went for lunch with my girlfriend and other half. Can you see the guy who brought his cat to the beach? Look closely!


I have to say that the South of France is a treasure. It is nothing like Paris and is not just about Cote d'Azur. The roads are calmer and surrounded by nature and its pretty towns will have you want t stop to take pictures constantly.

Life is slow and obviously people are in better moods because life is not that stressful. The lavander fields were already cut so I did miss the purple fields like here below. Next time a June - July visit is imposed!

The sun shines all the time and there is just nature everywhere. What a way to enjoy a relaxing week alone or in company.