Friday, April 22, 2016

When you have girlfriends you have it all

What would life be without my girlfriends? I don't think it would be a good life. I am lucky enough to have been friends with the most amazing people. These girls are special in their own way and have a way of appreciating life & that is such and inspiration to me!
They are all my sisters from another mother. This post is in honor of my girlfriends. I think of you all the time and I cherish every moment I spend with you. Wherever you are in the planet, you are always in my heart. Thank you for letting me be part of your lives.


15 things to remember about girlfriends:
  1. Girlfriends are there at any time, anywhere when you need them.
  2. The older the friendship the better it gets.
  3. A girlfriend understands that we can be hormonal.
  4. Girlfriends come in all colors, shapes, and energy levels. 
  5. We are all imperfect so let's just embrace that.
  6. They are authentic because that's the only way they make it to girlfriend status.
  7. You don't have to make your home impeccable when a girlfriend comes over.
  8. They can make the worst times in your life bearable with their advice and comfort.
  9. They will motivate you to be the best you can be and boost you when you most need it.
  10. Be careful when talking about their significant other unless they asked.
  11. A girlfriend understands your mood swings.
  12. Apologize if you hurt them & it will happen.
  13. True friendship expects nothing in return.
  14. If you have a dream with them call them and laugh about it.
  15. Cherish your relationship because it will last you a lifetime and beyond.